Rotating Machine Skates
Rotating Machine Skates, sometimes referred to as crazy skates, are designed for moving heavy loads, machinery, and equipment in the most versatile manner possible.
- 360° Caster – RT rotating machinery skates are designed with easy turning casters which rotate in a full 360 degree circle on two heavy duty tapered roller bearings. The free turning casters provide the highest level of maneuverability for those heavy machinery moving jobs that require both precision and rugged tools.
- Convenient Carry Handle – RT rotating heavy duty dollies are designed with a built in carrying handle that provides pinch-free handling. The heavier RT models feature a wider handle that provides a method for two people to carry the rotating machinery skates more comfortably.
- Recessed Spindle Design – The RT rotating heavy duty dollies feature a spindle design that is recessed within the caster body. This provides additional clearance on uneven surfaces when moving heavy equipment and machinery.
- Handle – An optional handle and eye hook attachment is available.
- Made in the USA in Canton, TX
- What capacity do you need?
- Is the floor surface of reasonable quality?
- Do you need turntables or packers?
- Do you require a jack to raise the load?
- Do you require a Griphoist® or a winch to move the load?
- Will any slings or shackles be needed?
- Will any other equipment be required to ease or speed up the job?